- Build data-driven recruitment and retention plans
- Develop and implement comprehensive diligent recruitment plans and programs
- Improve retention of foster, adoptive, and kinship families
- Learn about effective recruitment and retention practices from your peers
- Partner with community stakeholders to strengthen your recruitment and retention efforts
News and Announcements
The annual report from the Department of Health and Human Services tallied 402,378 children in the foster care system as of September 30, 2013, up from about 397,000 a year earlier, but still down dramatically from a decade earlier.
This issue of E-Notes highlights resources that can help you increase cultural competency, implement targeted recruitment and family support efforts for specific populations, and work effectively with diverse populations.
Help the NRCDR at AdoptUSKids help you! Tell us your opinions about our online resources and tools by taking this 10-minute survey. All information gathered is anonymous and will help us identify what’s working and where we can improve to better serve you.