- Build data-driven recruitment and retention plans
- Develop and implement comprehensive diligent recruitment plans and programs
- Improve retention of foster, adoptive, and kinship families
- Learn about effective recruitment and retention practices from your peers
- Partner with community stakeholders to strengthen your recruitment and retention efforts
News and Announcements
Help the NRCDR at AdoptUSKids help you! Tell us your opinions about our online resources and tools by taking this 10-minute survey. All information gathered is anonymous and will help us identify what’s working and where we can improve to better serve you.
Most child welfare agencies recognize that partnerships with community organizations are essential to providing for the permanency, safety, and well-being of children and youth in foster care. These relationships are also critical to finding and supporting kinship, foster, and adoptive families. The August issue of E-Notes highlights resources to help build community partnerships.
The support that kin, foster, and adoptive parents receive from their agencies influences their ability to meet the needs of the children and youth in their care, and it can also have an impact on the success that their agency has in maintaining the needed pool of foster and adoptive families. July’s issue of E-Notes highlights resources to assist agencies in meeting the needs of their caregiving families.