- Build data-driven recruitment and retention plans
- Develop and implement comprehensive diligent recruitment plans and programs
- Improve retention of foster, adoptive, and kinship families
- Learn about effective recruitment and retention practices from your peers
- Partner with community stakeholders to strengthen your recruitment and retention efforts
News and Announcements
Help the NRCDR at AdoptUSKids help you! Tell us your opinions about our online resources and tools by taking this 8 to 10-minute survey. All information gathered is anonymous and will help us identify what’s working and where we can improve to better serve you.
This issue of E-notes spotlights public-private partnerships, offering profiles of three programs’ efforts and tools you can use to support your own. We also provide details about an upcoming webinar on family support services and share information about a recently archived customer service webinar.
This webinar will address the importance of post placement support for meeting the needs of children and families, as well as ways that providing family support services can strengthen efforts to recruit and prepare resource families.