- Build data-driven recruitment and retention plans
- Develop and implement comprehensive diligent recruitment plans and programs
- Improve retention of foster, adoptive, and kinship families
- Learn about effective recruitment and retention practices from your peers
- Partner with community stakeholders to strengthen your recruitment and retention efforts
News and Announcements
This month's newsletter highlights ideas from the field and resources shared on the NRCDR website.
We are once again partnering with Child Welfare Information Gateway, on behalf of the Children's Bureau, to raise awareness of the need for families for older children. On the National Adoption Month website, find resources to support your efforts to recruit and develop families and empower teens.
With National Adoption Month fast approaching in November, this month's newsletter provides information and resources focused on the theme of recruiting families for older youth.