- Build data-driven recruitment and retention plans
- Develop and implement comprehensive diligent recruitment plans and programs
- Improve retention of foster, adoptive, and kinship families
- Learn about effective recruitment and retention practices from your peers
- Partner with community stakeholders to strengthen your recruitment and retention efforts
News and Announcements
This new website section provides information and tools to help you write compelling public narratives that protect children's safety, privacy, and dignity.
This issue of E-Notes announces new narrative-writing guidance from AdoptUSKids and provides information about upcoming and recently archived webinars.
This month’s newsletter highlights a variety of NRCDR tools and publications on topics ranging from social media to focusing your recruitment efforts.