- Build data-driven recruitment and retention plans
- Develop and implement comprehensive diligent recruitment plans and programs
- Improve retention of foster, adoptive, and kinship families
- Learn about effective recruitment and retention practices from your peers
- Partner with community stakeholders to strengthen your recruitment and retention efforts
News and Announcements
This webinar will provide strategies for advancing cross-unit collaboration and prioritizing data needed to strengthen your system’s use of data. Child welfare program staff and data/IT staff are encouraged to attend. This one-hour webinar will be held on Wednesday, February 25, 3:00 p.m. EST.
This month's newsletter provides links to tools you can use in your diligent recruitment efforts and shares new NRCDR resources developed to help build your capacity to use data effectively.
Building financial security, creating pathways to employment, and supporting educational success for foster youth are among the goals of initiatives recently announced by the White House.