- Build data-driven recruitment and retention plans
- Develop and implement comprehensive diligent recruitment plans and programs
- Improve retention of foster, adoptive, and kinship families
- Learn about effective recruitment and retention practices from your peers
- Partner with community stakeholders to strengthen your recruitment and retention efforts
News and Announcements
Many children in foster care are placed at some point — either for foster care or adoption — with a family that is of a different race. This issue of E-Notes highlights resources to help foster and adoptive parents, and the agencies that support them, meet the needs of children.
You may have heard that the national resource centers are expected to finalize work by Sept. 30, 2014. It is important to note that the National Resource Center for Diligent Recruitment at AdoptUSKids is funded through federal fiscal year 2017. We are actively accepting requests for technical assistance (TA) and remain available to provide TA beyond Sept. 30.
Help the NRCDR at AdoptUSKids help you! Tell us your opinions about our online resources and tools by taking this 10-minute survey. All information gathered is anonymous and will help us identify what’s working and where we can improve to better serve you.