- Build data-driven recruitment and retention plans
- Develop and implement comprehensive diligent recruitment plans and programs
- Improve retention of foster, adoptive, and kinship families
- Learn about effective recruitment and retention practices from your peers
- Partner with community stakeholders to strengthen your recruitment and retention efforts
News and Announcements
This issue of E-Notes provides tools and strategies that can assist your agency in supporting resource families in multiple ways.
Interjurisdictional work can involve challenges; however, in some cases, it is in the best interest of the child and can contribute to agencies achieving permanency for children and youth.
In this issue of E-Notes, we offer seven strategies to help child welfare systems recruit, develop, and support resource parents who can actively support reunification when it is the permanency goal for children in their care.