- Build data-driven recruitment and retention plans
- Develop and implement comprehensive diligent recruitment plans and programs
- Improve retention of foster, adoptive, and kinship families
- Learn about effective recruitment and retention practices from your peers
- Partner with community stakeholders to strengthen your recruitment and retention efforts
News and Announcements
This issue of E-Notes highlights two new publications that offer insights and best practices related to recruiting, supporting, and developing families and provides information to help you plan for National Foster Care Month in May.
This issue of E-Notes provides information and resources to help you incorporate diligent recruitment planning efforts as you prepare to submit your Annual Progress and Services Report (APSR).
This webinar provides strategies for advancing cross-unit collaboration and prioritizing data needed to strengthen your system’s use of data.