- Build data-driven recruitment and retention plans
- Develop and implement comprehensive diligent recruitment plans and programs
- Improve retention of foster, adoptive, and kinship families
- Learn about effective recruitment and retention practices from your peers
- Partner with community stakeholders to strengthen your recruitment and retention efforts
News and Announcements
This webinar emphasizes the benefits of implementing an active, comprehensive diligent recruitment program and provides ideas for building a diligent recruitment program in your child welfare system.
This issue of E-Notes highlights program examples and provides resources to strengthen systemic approaches to supporting families from the start and throughout the process.
A new Children’s Bureau resource, Supporting Youth in Foster Care in Making Healthy Choices: A Guide for Caregivers and Caseworkers on Trauma, Treatment, and Psychotropic Medications, contains information for caregivers and caseworkers about identifying appropriate mental health treatment.