- Build data-driven recruitment and retention plans
- Develop and implement comprehensive diligent recruitment plans and programs
- Improve retention of foster, adoptive, and kinship families
- Learn about effective recruitment and retention practices from your peers
- Partner with community stakeholders to strengthen your recruitment and retention efforts
News and Announcements
The Children's Bureau, in collaboration with Child Welfare Information Gateway and AdoptUSKids, is hosting a free webinar that will focus on older youth adoption, the theme of 2015 National Adoption Month. This webinar will feature resources for recruiting families, strategies to overcome common barriers to adoption, and examples of how to help older youth be open to the idea of being adopted.
AdoptUSKids is pleased to announce that Adoption Recruitment Campaign and Response Initiative Grants have been awarded to four outstanding organizations.
The September E-Notes highlights resources and information to help you prepare for National Adoption Month in November.