- Build data-driven recruitment and retention plans
- Develop and implement comprehensive diligent recruitment plans and programs
- Improve retention of foster, adoptive, and kinship families
- Learn about effective recruitment and retention practices from your peers
- Partner with community stakeholders to strengthen your recruitment and retention efforts
News and Announcements
This issue of E-Notes provides information on an upcoming webinar, shares strategies to recruit more deaf and hard-of-hearing families, announces a new publication providing tips on using the Diligent Recruitment Navigator, and summarizes information about new ICWA guidelines.
Proposals for grants from the Adoption Exchange Association to extend the reach of the national adoption recruitment campaign into local media markets are being accepted until Friday, July 31. Questions must be submitted by June 12.
This new article highlights a Washington state collaboration aimed at recruiting more deaf foster families. It includes key steps taken by Washington state and tips for other child welfare systems for recruiting in the deaf community.