- Build data-driven recruitment and retention plans
- Develop and implement comprehensive diligent recruitment plans and programs
- Improve retention of foster, adoptive, and kinship families
- Learn about effective recruitment and retention practices from your peers
- Partner with community stakeholders to strengthen your recruitment and retention efforts
News and Announcements
This issue of E-Notes focuses on integrating recruitment and support in your diligent recruitment efforts and provides resources related to National Adoption Month.
We have updated our publication, Going Beyond Recruitment: Increasing Your Agency's Capacity to Respond to Prospective Parents and Prepare Older Youth for Adoption, to support this year’s National Adoption Month theme, “We Never Outgrow the Need for Family.” This packet gives you and your staff useful tools that can both inform your work and be shared with prospective adoptive parents who are considering adopting older youth.
New! Using Integrated Recruitment and Support to Build a Strong Pool of Foster, Adoptive, and Kinship Families
This publication presents a vision for integrated recruitment, development, and support of families, including highlighting the benefits of an integrated approach and offering strategies to move toward more integrated recruitment and support.