- Build data-driven recruitment and retention plans
- Develop and implement comprehensive diligent recruitment plans and programs
- Improve retention of foster, adoptive, and kinship families
- Learn about effective recruitment and retention practices from your peers
- Partner with community stakeholders to strengthen your recruitment and retention efforts
News and Announcements
Presenters will discuss the benefits of engaging and supporting different groups of key stakeholders ("customers"), including child welfare staff and prospective and current foster, adoptive, and kinship families.
This month's E-Notes includes tips for using National Foster Care Month resources, planning materials for LGBT Pride Month in June, information about an upcoming webinar, and a request for information about using our Diligent Recruitment Navigator.
This issue of E-Notes highlights two new publications that offer insights and best practices related to recruiting, supporting, and developing families and provides information to help you plan for National Foster Care Month in May.