- Build data-driven recruitment and retention plans
- Develop and implement comprehensive diligent recruitment plans and programs
- Improve retention of foster, adoptive, and kinship families
- Learn about effective recruitment and retention practices from your peers
- Partner with community stakeholders to strengthen your recruitment and retention efforts
News and Announcements
In this issue of E-Notes, we offer suggestions for updating your Annual Progress and Services Reports (APSRs) and provide information on an upcoming webinar and peer-to-peer meeting.
This issue of E-Notes offers resources, strategies, and ideas from the field for strengthening partnerships between child welfare systems and resource families.
In this issue of E-Notes, we provide a variety of tools and resources to support successful community partnerships, including ideas from the field and highlights from Diligent Recruitment Grant projects.