- Build data-driven recruitment and retention plans
- Develop and implement comprehensive diligent recruitment plans and programs
- Improve retention of foster, adoptive, and kinship families
- Learn about effective recruitment and retention practices from your peers
- Partner with community stakeholders to strengthen your recruitment and retention efforts
News and Announcements
Finding what you need is now easier than ever. Read about our recent changes and plans for future enhancements!
This issue of E-Notes provides tools and strategies that can assist your agency in supporting resource families in multiple ways.
Interjurisdictional work can involve challenges; however, in some cases, it is in the best interest of the child and can contribute to agencies achieving permanency for children and youth.