- Build data-driven recruitment and retention plans
- Develop and implement comprehensive diligent recruitment plans and programs
- Improve retention of foster, adoptive, and kinship families
- Learn about effective recruitment and retention practices from your peers
- Partner with community stakeholders to strengthen your recruitment and retention efforts
News and Announcements
National Foster Care Month 2017 begins in May. This issue of E-Notes highlights resources to help with your preparations and share your ideas and successes.
This issue of E-Notes highlights resources and tools to build on the data skills many frontline staff already bring to their work.
This issue of E-Notes provides tools and information that states and tribes can use to support partnerships and APSR preparation, focusing on Native American children in care.