- Build data-driven recruitment and retention plans
- Develop and implement comprehensive diligent recruitment plans and programs
- Improve retention of foster, adoptive, and kinship families
- Learn about effective recruitment and retention practices from your peers
- Partner with community stakeholders to strengthen your recruitment and retention efforts
News and Announcements
The National Foster Care Month website provides free resources focused on reunification for child welfare professionals, tribes, parents, and others. This year’s theme emphasizes the importance of identifying, developing, and supporting foster parents and kinship caregivers. Our May E-Notes features ideas and strategies to help you celebrate National Foster Care Month and develop a pool of foster families.
National Foster Care Month 2017 begins in May. This issue of E-Notes highlights resources to help with your preparations and share your ideas and successes.
This issue of E-Notes highlights resources and tools to build on the data skills many frontline staff already bring to their work.