- Build data-driven recruitment and retention plans
- Develop and implement comprehensive diligent recruitment plans and programs
- Improve retention of foster, adoptive, and kinship families
- Learn about effective recruitment and retention practices from your peers
- Partner with community stakeholders to strengthen your recruitment and retention efforts
News and Announcements
This issue of E-Notes provides information and resources to help you incorporate diligent recruitment planning efforts as you prepare to submit your Annual Progress and Services Report (APSR).
This webinar provides strategies for advancing cross-unit collaboration and prioritizing data needed to strengthen your system’s use of data.
This issue of E-Notes focuses on developing and supporting families for children affected by complex trauma, medical needs, or other special needs.